04 May, 2011

Chasing Movie also is the one of my Hobby XD


2.5.11

今天和yik shan去Gurney Redbox~
满爽的,可是价钱更 ' 爽 '~



                                                        yik shan n me at Gurney Redbox no.25~

about 6pm,Yik Shan's mum come fetch me n Yik Shan back~
Anyway,Enjoy today well also~

After that,went to tuition again~
tuition-ing till half,suddenly no electric~ Dark!!!
all students n teacher took out handphone to use the Light~
me too~ then take photo by phone camera + fresh light .XD
                                         ppl ttn-ing,i m taking photo~ behind me so dark there
                                                                yik shan n me again :D
                                                                          me n qqiao
                                                                      peggy n me
                                                        ker hoong n me
                                                                     ying hui n me
                                                                             me
                                                       
4.5.11

Download le 《小孩不笨2》的戏~
重新看过,很怀念这部戏呢~ 希望还有3 吧~
看了,真的很感动,尤其是Jerry 帮Tom~借钱给Tom~偷钱为了要买爸爸的一个小时~
那part真的是太感动了,流泪 T.T
Jerry,你真得好可爱啊~

I Love Movie and Dance !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment