08 April, 2011

This is the Idea in my Heart! i translate to english when i saw a passage from internat. =D.

saw a passage juz nw at one of the website.i juz translate to english to here.This is Truth.i also feel that.Buddies should not be bluffing to each other.coz will have many unhappy things to happen.this is the ppl that write this passage from her feeling~i juz translate some.my english nt very good.haha
This is the idea in my heart! I do not wan to affect our friendship bcoz of this!
When joining u all,i feel that I'm the one unnecessary! bcoz u all have many things that i duno! this is what I'm thinking always!
I duno that is that I'm really understand u all?? i always ask myself that!
I'm really feel that our distance is farther n farther!
Even i have anythings in my heart,i duno wan to tell who.so everytime i keep in my mind!
say what buddies?! i feel i m very failure!
what happen to you all d things?i also nid hear from others ppl's mouth! instead of ur own for telling me!!
I do not want to say more things about this dy! if u all dunwan say,i also dunwan to care about dy.
at least,i can stil talk to another frens.
Do not misunderstanding,bcoz i juz wan to say out my feeling.otherwise,feel difficult to get any breath.
after writing out this all,i feel more comfortable now~
thanks for ppl who ask me to cheer and other.thanks u all.i will be okay^^


That all i wna to translate to here.coz i feel the sentence quite nice.this is a examination v frens.
see that really is buddies or juz saying.
so,better is honestly to fren.although,will hv such kind of this things happen.
ppl will feeling that in heart.and difficult to live.




No comments:

Post a Comment